COOL MINT® LISTERINE® ANTISEPTIC MOUTHWASH
Adding a 30-second rinse with LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash to your morning and nighttime routines is all it takes to get 24 hour protection against germs that cause plaque and gingivitis.
COOL MINT® is not only a germ killer but a people pleaser. It's been America's favorite for years.
ADA Accepted - American Dental Association®
LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash
- Was shown in a clinical study to reduce 52% more plaque and 21% more gingivitis than brushing and flossing alone.
- Is the only nationally branded antimicrobial mouthwash to receive the ADA Seal of Acceptance for fighting plaque and gingivitis.
- Has over 100 years of safe use and 50 years of research, making it the most widely used and extensively researched mouthwash in
- "The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs' Acceptance of Listerine Antiseptic is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis and plaque above the gumline, when used as directed."
|Methyl salicylate 0.060%||Antiplaque/antigingivitis|
Helps prevent and reduce:
Do not use in children under 12 years of age. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Rinse full strength for 30 seconds with 20 ml (2/3 fluid ounce or 4 teaspoonfuls) morning and night. Do not swallow.
Store at room temperature*. Cold weather may cloud this product. Its antiseptic properties are not affected.
Water, alcohol (21.6%), sorbitol solution, flavoring, poloxamer 407, benzoic acid, sodium saccharin, sodium benzoate, FD&C green no. 3
Call toll free 888-222-0182 or 215-273-8755
* 95mL (3.2 fl oz) size only: Store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)