LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE FRESH MINT ANTICAVITY MOUTHWASH
LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE offers benefits
- Up to 7x greater fluoride uptake
versus ACT® for strong teeth*
- 50% stronger teeth than brushing alone**
for improved oral health:
- Helps Prevent Cavities
- Restores Minerals to Enamel
- Strengthens Teeth
- Kills Bad Breath Germs
- Freshens Breath
- Cleans the Whole Mouth
* In laboratory tests Compared to Act® Anticavity Kids Fluoride Rinse, Act® Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, Act® Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Rinse-alcohol free, Act® Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash, Act® Restoring Mouthwash.
** In laboratory studies
∂ Data on file, McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
† In laboratory studies vs ACT® Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, ACT® Alcohol-Free Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, ACT® TOTAL CARE Anticavity Mouthwash, ACT® Restoring Anticavity Mouthwash and Act® Anticavity Kids Fluoride Mouthwash.
‡ Compared to Crest® fluoride toothpaste and rinsing with water in a laboratory study.
References: 1. Featherstone JDB. The science and practice of caries prevention. JADA. 2000;131(7):887-899. 2. Tenuta LMA, Cerezetti RV, Del Bel Cury AA, Tabchoury CPM, Cury JA. Fluoride release from CaF2 and enamel demineralization. J Dent Res. 2008;87(11):1032-1036. 3. Markovic M, Takagi S, Chow LC, Frukhtbeyn S. Calcium fluoride precipitation and deposition from 12 mmol/l fluoride solutions with different calcium addition rates. J Res Natl Inst Stand Technol. 2009;114(5):293-301. 4. ten Cate JM. Review on fluoride, with special emphasis on calcium fluoride mechanisms in caries prevention. Eur J Oral Sci. 1997;105(5 Pt 2):461-465. 5. González-Cabezas C, Jiang H, Fontana M. Remineralizing effect of low-pH fluoride treatment on advanced non-cavitated lesions. Caries Res. Abstract 115. 2009;43:220. 6. Friberger P. The effect of pH upon fluoride uptake in intact enamel. Scand J Dent Res. 1975;83(6):339-344. 7. Petersson LG, Lodding A, Hakeberg M, Koch G. Fluoride profiles in human enamel after in vitro treatment with dentifrices of different compositions and acidities. Swed Dent J. 1989;13(5):177-183. 8. Delbem AC, Tiano GC, Alves KM, Cunha RF. Anticariogenic potential of acidulate solutions with low fluoride concentration. J Appl Oral Sci. 2006;14(4):233-237.
LISTERINE®, the LISTERINE® bottle design, and SMART RINSE® are registered trademarks of Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
|Sodium fluoride 0.02%
(0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
• aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse
between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- supervise children as necessary until capable of
using without supervision
• Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
- store at controlled room temperature
20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
Water, sorbitol solution, alcohol (21.6%), flavors, poloxamer 407, sodium lauryl sulfate, phosphoric acid, sucralose, dibasic sodium phosphate, D&C red No. 33, FD&C blue No. 1
Call toll free 888-222-0182 or 215-273-8755