LISTERINE® GUM THERAPY Glacier Mint Antiplaque & Antigingivitis Mouthwash
Help reverse signs of early gum disease & gingivitis with LISTERINE® Gum Therapy. Formulated with essential oils, this ADA accepted over-the-counter mouthwash helps kill bad breath germs and bacteria and it also helps remove plaque, one of the leading causes of gum disease. When used 2x a day, LISTERINE® Gum Therapy improves gum health by treating red, irritated, and bleeding gums, while also freshening your breath.
- LISTERINE® Gum Therapy can lead to 4x healthier gums in 3 weeks (versus brushing alone)
- Gum care mouthwash made with essential oils eucalyptol, menthol, methyl salicylate & thymol
- ADA accepted
GOOD FOR ME
BETTER FOR THE PLANET
To Enhance Your Oral Care
For Appearance and Flavor
To Protect the Formula
- Swish 2x a day for 30 seconds with 20mL (2/3 fluid ounce or 4 teaspoonfuls)
- Recommended for use morning and night
- Do not swallow
Do not use in children under 12 years of age
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at room temperature.
- Cold weather may cloud this product. Its antiseptic properties are not affected.
For comments, questions, feedback about our products or to report an adverse event or side effect from our products, please visit our Contact Us page.