I use Listerine twice a day. I was excited when this product came out thinking it eliminated unnessary ingredients, specifically, sugars. To my surprise, the level of sugars (mostly sorbitol) is so high the product has a cloying very unpleasant taste. Sorbitol, like glucose, can feed acid forming bacteria in the mouth. Why add it to a mouth rinse? Please, for we adults that don't need everything dyed and sweetened: how about a rinse with JUST the necessary therapeutic ingredients. Really, we can handle it.
No, I would not recommend this product