- y_2023, m_1, d_29, h_21
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1052
- loc_en_US, sid_11144, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 4.31ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Where to Buy
This uniquely formulated tooth sensitivity mouthwash begins working immediately to help shield and protect sensitive areas of teeth.* Its Crystal Block™ Technology works differently than most sensitivity toothpastes by physically blocking tooth sensitivity at its source**.
- Provides 24-hour relief from painful tooth sensitivity*
- Every rinse forms crystals that build up deep inside open tubules to help protect and relieve tooth sensitivity
- Zero alcohol formula with a fresh mint flavor
- #1 Dentist Recommended Brand among all mouthwash brands
*Relief in 2 weeks with continued use
**Via blocked dentin tubules
Adults 18 years of age and older:
Rinse full strength for 60 seconds with 10 ml (2 teaspoonfuls) morning and night. Do not swallow.
WaterSorbitolPropylene GlycolDipotassium Oxalate MonohydrateFlavorPhosphoric AcidPoloxamerSodium BenzoateSodium Methyl Cocoyl TaurateSodium Lauryl SulfateSucraloseSodium Saccharin
Warnings and Precautions
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not swallow. In the event of accidental swallowing, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
You may experience shedding of the cheek lining or gum tissue during initial use. If this continues, or if you experience any new pain, discomfort or irritation of gum and other mouth tissues, stop use and see a dentist.
Do not use this product if you:
- Are under 18 years old
- Have a history of kidney stones, or kidney disease, have difficulty absorbing fats in foods (fat malabsorption syndrome), or take high doses of Vitamin C (1,000 mg or more per day)
- Are allergic to any of these ingredients
- Have any other sources of pain in the mouth such as tooth decay.
- If tooth pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use or worsens at any point, please visit your dentist.